Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Suggestions for Bond 24

Post by carl stromberg »

Any suggestions for Bond 24? How about Craig runs a motel and has Dench's M's corpse in his attic and he dresses up as her.
Bring back Bond!
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Re: Suggestions for Bond 24

Post by The Saint 007 »

carl stromberg wrote:Any suggestions for Bond 24? How about Craig runs a motel and has Dench's M's corpse in his attic and he dresses up as her.
And the gunbarrel will be placed at the end to show that Bond has finally got in touch with his feminine side. Lady Bond Craig ought to be interesting in fight scenes. I imagine it would be along the lines of this:

[video][/video]

On second thought, it probably wouldn't be as epic as the above clip. :wink:
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I suggest that Bond 24 is released in 2014 as whenever a Craig movie is released after a four year break it is a huge event and proclaimed as the one of the best Bond movies.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

A proper Q scene*. Craig is presented with a string of outlandish gadgets and spends the next hour musing about the existential meaning of them.

*=I'm actually serious about wanting this. No more bloody art appreciation classes!
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Kristatos wrote:A proper Q scene*. Craig is presented with a string of outlandish gadgets and spends the next hour musing about the existential meaning of them.

*=I'm actually serious about wanting this. No more bloody art appreciation classes!
In that art appreciation scene, I can imagine Connery or Moore's Bond giving a highly detailed description of the artwork, right down to the quality of the hairs on the brush used to paint it. But all Craig says is "A bloody big ship."

Anyway, I would like the classic Q Lab scene brought back as well. It's one of the moments I've always enjoyed in the Bond films.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

There may be an old fashioned Q scene although I think there is still a sniffiness about the outlandish gadgets.
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Fellas, let's not get excited for B24, shall we? It's going to be another S-Fail clone. John Logan will be scripting the next two entries and he said the following...

"Fleming’s courage in showing Bond’s fear and vulnerability and depression was really interesting and something that a modern audience can accept."

"I think Skyfall demonstrated that they want more layers to that character. And those are the layers that Fleming wrote."

And then?

"I broke with Bond tradition by whipping up a homoerotic charge between Daniel Craig’s captive 007 and Javier Bardem’s louche rogue agent and also by making the encounter unusually protracted. When I wrote that scene – two men speaking in a room for 10 pages – I thought 'There’s no way we’re going to be able to do this,’ but Sam Mendes said 'Yes, go for it’ and I think the audience really embraced it.”

Too bloody :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :down: :down: :down: Hysterical!!!!!!!!! :skull: :skull: :skull:
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

The Saint 007 wrote:
Kristatos wrote:
Anyway, I would like the classic Q Lab scene brought back as well. It's one of the moments I've always enjoyed in the Bond films.
I like to include a really camp Q lab scene just to annoy Craig.
Bring back Bond!
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

carl stromberg wrote:
The Saint 007 wrote:
Kristatos wrote:
I like to include a really camp Q lab scene just to annoy Craig.
Good one, old chap.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

How about getting Craig or Barbara to direct as they are such great "artists"?
Bring back Bond!
The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

They might as well let Craig direct, since he's already able to take part in a fair amount of the creative decisions.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

If we did see Craig pussying out or crying like a bloody 6 year old baby girl, then I'd tell you it will be WORSE in the future than we can ever imagine. As if the Silva/Cr-egg flirting scene wasn't an enough torture...
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

I don't have any more suggestions about the content but I do know where they can stick the film.
Bring back Bond!
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

B24? Just end the franchise! Axe it!
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

JackJamesBond007 wrote:B24? Just end the franchise! Axe it!
And why would they do that, when it's just had its biggest grossing movie ever and is pretty much the only thing keeping MGM afloat? To please us? Get real.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

The franchise has been axed. It's now run by Craig, B.Broccoli and their poncey dinner party chums.
Bring back Bond!
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

carl stromberg wrote:The franchise has been axed. It's now run by Craig, B.Broccoli and their poncey dinner party chums.
Correct. If DC is not Bond and his films are not Bond films, then the franchise ended in 2002.

bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

FBF knew it all along that is why he wants the WWE involved in Bond 24. Bond ended once Madonna sang DAD.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

Kristatos wrote:
And why would they do that, when it's just had its biggest grossing movie ever and is pretty much the only thing keeping MGM afloat? To please us? Get real.

What about Iron Man and RDJ? The third movie brought a lot of money for the production, why RDJ is refusing to appear in a fourth Iron Man movie but still wanting to do at least three Sherlock Holmes movies? That is what I call real.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

JackJamesBond007 wrote:
Kristatos wrote:

What about Iron Man and RDJ? The third movie brought a lot of money for the production, why RDJ is refusing to appear in a fourth Iron Man movie but still wanting to do at least three Sherlock Holmes movies? That is what I call real.
It doesn't mean there won't be an Iron Man 4, just that it won't star RDJ. Unless he changes his mind.