Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Bond 23 Filming Soon?

Post by Blowfeld »

Supposedly Bond 23 has a name and Craig said he starts next week. :shock: Last interview I was aware of before the trouble in India he had said November.
The Name bit come form a CNN reporter who twittered it

Take it for what it is worth.
&
HollywoodNews.com
Elsewhere around Sirio Maccione‘s renowned Osteria del Circo (“Le Cirque Jr.”) were actress Patricia Clarkson, Bob Balaban and wife Lynn, director Barry Levinson and wife Diana, Nora Ephron and Nick Pileggi, doc maker Charles Ferguson, as well as Time magazine big guys John Huey and Rick Stengel. But the big deal was Daniel Craig, who nipped into the dinner briefly, then stood outside and chatted with “Saturday Night Live” creator Lorne Michaels in the damp sorta rain.

Craig told me he starts the next James Bond movie next week, which means “a lot of working out.” “Bond 23″–still no name–is what we need now more than ever, frankly. PS Daniel did not know whether the deal was done for Adele to sing the main theme. And I did not ask him about the troubled film, “Dream House,” which opens September 30th.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Re: Bond 23 Filming Soon?

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

They are filming some close-ups of Craig looking miserable wearing an ill-fitting pair of sunglasses.
katied

Post by katied »

I'll be curious to see what the name of the movie is(something new to goof on, perhaps? :mrgreen: )
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

katied wrote:I'll be curious to see what the name of the movie is(something new to goof on, perhaps? :mrgreen: )
Probably. Unintentionally on their part they will take it too seriously and somehow get a name that is funny to people outside their production bubble.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

It looks like this film's always meant to start filming soon infact that would be a fitting title for this one, bond will return in bond 23: filming soon or in eons version bond 23: filmero impressio er bondero jumpero a lot on traineros :lol: (or some artsy crap like that since bond doesn't need a normal name for a film anymore, maybe the hobbit should now be quantum of hobbits :lol: ).

The most convenient title to call it is bond 23: is it filmed yet?, is eon there yet, never say quantum again, quantum is forever, quantum finger, doctor quantum, live and let quantum, octoquantum, thunder quantum, you only quantum twice, the man with the quantum gun, quantum eye, the quantum is not enough, quantum another day, the quantum daylights, licensed to quantum, the spy who quantum'd me, for your quantum only, quantumraker, tomorrow never quantums, from quantum with love.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I suspect they'll go with a Fleming title again, which means Risico, The Hildebrand Rarity or The Property of a Lady.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Kristatos wrote:I suspect they'll go with a Fleming title again, which means Risico, The Hildebrand Rarity or The Property of a Lady.
My money's on the the final title :mrgreen: I don't think we've seen the last of jane bond after that psa not by a longshot, barbs seems to revel in every chance she can get to further humiliate and ruin bond for her benefit.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

I prefer Duotones as the title for Bond 23.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

FormerBondFan wrote:I prefer Duotones as the title for Bond 23.
Any particular reason why?
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Kristatos wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:I prefer Duotones as the title for Bond 23.
Any particular reason why?
First things first, guess where I got Duotones from.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I Googled duotones and it appears to be a Photoshop term.
shaken not stirred
Agent

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:They are filming some close-ups of Craig looking miserable wearing an ill-fitting pair of sunglasses.
They didn't have to go far Image

He already did it :lol: .

As for the title, bond 23:

Cregg: Look I'm bloody telling ya....it's already being filmed....in India....

No....Africa and it's also got a few stars in it

Ok..it's only got Me and Judi Dench in itImage