A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
Mulli
New Recruit

Oh Lord, Kim Kardashian as a Bond girl.

Post by Mulli »

The silly Bond rumours have begun. :roll:
Found this whilst perusing the web.
http://living.oneindia.in/insync/2011/k ... d0104.html
The James Bond series have always been in trend and to be a part of James Bond movie is every actor's dream come true.

Buzz up!Recently it was stated that Kim Kardashian was given the role to play the next bond girl opposite Spanish actor , Javier Bardem who will be the villain in the movie titled, 'James Bond 23' in the James Bond movie. Both the actors are quite excited but as per the director we are not sure if Kim Kardashian will be suitable for the role as the Bond girl.

Earlier, the 30-year-old star has stated that if given the role to play a bond girl it would be the ultimate experience for her. As for Javier Bardem who plays the role of a villain in the James Bond Movie starring opposite to Daniel Craig says that, "This will be a new experience for me and playing a part in the film will make a big difference."

Lets hope for the sake of all those James Bond fans, Kim Kardashian makes her choice to accept the role of bond girl if offered to her.
Lets hope for the sake of all those James Bond fans, Kim Kardashian makes her choice to accept the role of bond girl if offered to her
How little some people understand Bond fans. I cannot think of anyone worse to cast in a Bond film.
Except maybe Daniel Craig as OO7.
Even though this is obviously pure rubbish, the sad thing is some fans will believe this, and hope it happens.
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Re: Oh Lord, Kim Kardashian as a Bond girl.

Post by Thunderpussy »

From watching Star Trek I wouldn't trust any Kardashian ! :lol:
katied

Post by katied »

No. Nope. Seriously, this has to be one of the stupidest rumors yet! :shock:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

You got that right.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

No one watched her on that moronic new low ratings show Piers Morgan on CNN 2 weeks ago. Why would she add anything to the table for a Bond film? Her fame is her body. Once her mouth tries to speak, it's all over and the rest of her clan is a joke as well. Cheryl Cole would be a better choice if they wanted to go that route, but she is not an actress either, just another pretty face.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Kardashian may very good look at. BUT still.....I wouldn't bother seeing Bond 23.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

NEWSFLASH: Kardashian auditioned for the role but lost out to Snookie from Jersey Shore (note to any tabloid "journalists" who may be reading: that was a joke).
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
katied

Post by katied »

Eww, the thought that they might be going for a skank vibe with the Bond girls this time around... :shock: _.//
Last edited by katied on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Excuse my ignorance, but what did Kardashian do before getting her reality show? I guess she must have done something, unless they've started picking random people off the street and giving them their own "at home with" show. She seems to be one of those people who is just famous for being famous.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Thunderpussy wrote:From watching Star Trek I wouldn't trust any Kardashian ! :lol:
Cardasians :cuss:
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but what did Kardashian do before getting her reality show? I guess she must have done something, unless they've started picking random people off the street and giving them their own "at home with" show. She seems to be one of those people who is just famous for being famous.
Didn't she do a sex tape with the New Orleans Saint's Reggie Bush?
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

Kristatos wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but what did Kardashian do before getting her reality show? I guess she must have done something, unless they've started picking random people off the street and giving them their own "at home with" show. She seems to be one of those people who is just famous for being famous.
That's exactly what she is. And she sure did do something. A SEX TAPE. As BJ just said, complete with name of other part involved. :twisted:

Seriously, this has got to be the most ridiculous rumor to date. They've gone pretty low in previous years with "rumored" names but NEVER sank so low as a freaking Kardashian. Good Lord.
NEWSFLASH: Kardashian auditioned for the role but lost out to Snookie from Jersey Shore (note to any tabloid "journalists" who may be reading: that was a joke).
LMAO! That was a great one. Hat off to you, Kristatos.
"Are we on coms?"
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

How about Bruce Jenner as Felix Leiter? He could storm the villains base (the head of the Quantum Gang obviously) with a pole vault, javelin and his toupee.
Bring back Bond!
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

carl stromberg wrote:How about Bruce Jenner as Felix Leiter? He could storm the villains base (the head of the Quantum Gang obviously) with a pole vault, javelin and his toupee.
I prefer Mr. G doing DC's Bond 23 theme song.