Michael Sheen to play Bond villain Blofeld?

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Re: Michael Sheen to play Bond villain Blofeld?

Post by Captain Nash »

carl stromberg wrote:
Captain Nash wrote:http://www.mi6forums.com/viewtopic.php? ... 54#4820154

You'll see that Mi6 feels the same way about this OLD rumour.
What is this MI6 place you keep mentioning? I've never heard of it.

Come now Carl, we all know you have an account there too.
:up:
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

Thunderpussy wrote:I once suggested the producers ( who love to jump on a band wagon ) Mix Twlight and The high school Movies,Craig going undercover as a Highschool Jock looking for the daughter of Bolfeld But all singing and dancing.That way all that shaky camera work would look like a rock video.
And in my Brain there is a missing scene in QOS where Elvis rips his wig of and throws it as a frisby at a startled Bond,Only to have it spring to life as Blofeld cat, Leading Bond to know who the head of Quantum really is. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Katie, the vampires I mentioned are FAR better than the Twilight ones.. Vampire Diaries is actually a good (TV) show. But of course doesn't belong ANYWHERE near a Bond movie. Yet, I'm certain if they thought they had a 1 percent chance of getting away with it, they'd do it. :twisted:
"Are we on coms?"
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Ale wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:I once suggested the producers ( who love to jump on a band wagon ) Mix Twlight and The high school Movies,Craig going undercover as a Highschool Jock looking for the daughter of Bolfeld But all singing and dancing.That way all that shaky camera work would look like a rock video.
And in my Brain there is a missing scene in QOS where Elvis rips his wig of and throws it as a frisby at a startled Bond,Only to have it spring to life as Blofeld cat, Leading Bond to know who the head of Quantum really is. :lol:

No Katie, the vampires I mentioned are FAR better than the Twilight ones.. Vampire Diaries is actually a good (TV) show. But of course doesn't belong ANYWHERE near a Bond movie. Yet, I'm certain if they thought they had a 1 percent chance of getting away with it, they'd do it. :twisted:
Yes of course they would.
_.//
I'll be sure to catch the article no doubt in some 'press' material soon.
katied

Post by katied »

Ale wrote:

LOL my bad. I've actually seen a few episodes of Vampire Diaries, and it is a good show. Way better that the SMeyer stuff, for sure!
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Post by Thunderpussy »

Not to go of topic, But I hear they're Doing a show now about Zombies in the same Vein as The Teen Vampires,Somehow trying to make Decaying teen flesh, hanging of a zombie,Just dosen' seem that attractive to me. :lol:
CaptainLewis
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye
O.H.M.S.S.
Favorite Movies: Alien & Aliens
Inception
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction

Post by CaptainLewis »

Maybe they could cover some Mamma Mia songs.
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.

Post by Thunderpussy »

Only if we can get Pierce Brosnan Back :lol:
katied

Post by katied »

Thunderpussy wrote:Not to go of topic, But I hear they're Doing a show now about Zombies in the same Vein as The Teen Vampires,Somehow trying to make Decaying teen flesh, hanging of a zombie,Just dosen' seem that attractive to me. :lol:
Ugh. more of that stuff? Seriously, I think Babs and Mikey may just have zombies and vampires in Bond 24 (that is, if Bond 23 is a flop). I think they'd be that desperate to get people to see a Bond movie. :twisted:
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

katied wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:Not to go of topic, But I hear they're Doing a show now about Zombies in the same Vein as The Teen Vampires,Somehow trying to make Decaying teen flesh, hanging of a zombie,Just dosen' seem that attractive to me. :lol:
Ugh. more of that stuff? Seriously, I think Babs and Mikey may just have zombies and vampires in Bond 24 (that is, if Bond 23 is a flop). I think they'd be that desperate to get people to see a Bond movie. :twisted:

Oh yeah, that's what I was saying too... they're so full of themselves and stupid that if they thought they had a 1 percent chance, they'd do it. :twisted:
Only if we can get Pierce Brosnan Back :lol:
Exactly! Bring on the Mamma Mia if that means Pierce Brosnan :lol: (I'm obviously joking)

I am only half kidding about them and the whole new henchmen thing... this artsy at all cost thing is so ridiculous that they may even be capable to put some reference to Bond's destroyed heart for his twu wuv for Vesper in the way the henchmen kill :roll:
"Are we on coms?"
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Thunderpussy wrote:Only if we can get Pierce Brosnan Back :lol:
He's more suitable for an action flick than a musical.
Thunderpussy
Agent

Post by Thunderpussy »

Pierce has a Beautiful singing voice, well at least he thinks So :)
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Thunderpussy wrote:Pierce has a Beautiful singing voice, well at least he thinks So :)
I read somewhere that his singing in Evelyn is much better in Mamma Mia.
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Bond 23: quantum the diamond standard (wait that's finish :P ), can bond beat the evil company that sounds like it's named after a cleaning detergant or will the shaky camera beat him to it, will craig beat the bad guys even if the camera shakes at 60 degrees..and will bond finally smile or will it destroy and shake the very pillars of our universe and end all life as we know it if he finally displays emotion...all this and more in the next exciting episode of and will bond finally stop thinking about vesper...a woman he only knew for a very short beeping time or is this a bondonian rhapsody. :gun:

Watch bond finally come to terms with guns, heights, driving an automatic and watch m as she travels to another corner of the world to go and tell bond to go sit in a corner wearing a dunces hat after his behaviour.

The mirror calls it: srs bsness, derpymail says: I hope bond finally beats that evil dishwasher company, lols of the world says: it was good but we never found out what happened to the real villain shaky cam man.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Thunderpussy
Agent

Post by Thunderpussy »

Funny :lol: Shaken not Stirred. I think it's odd that Fleming Dropped Smersh as he said some critics said it sounded like a soap powder.Yet now Eon have come up with a Group that really is a Cleaning Detergant :)
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Thunderpussy wrote:Funny :lol: Shaken not Stirred. I think it's odd that Fleming Dropped Smersh as he said some critics said it sounded like a soap powder.Yet now Eon have come up with a Group that really is a Cleaning Detergant :)
Thanks thunder :cheers: and yeah eon could've come up with a better name after getting rid of smersh only to call it quantum, it's hard to take an evil organisation named after a dishwasher tablet seriously.-
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Mulli
New Recruit

Post by Mulli »

I would love to see Michael Sheen appear in a Bond film. Infact he could even play Blofeld.
The quicker the James Bond films start looking like Bond films again the better. If that means that Blofeld has to return then fine.
Can't be any worse than Quantum of Boredom. The least dangerous and engaging set of villainy in any past Bond movie.
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

michael sheen as a BOND VILLAIN? This is as madness as craig daniel is Bond! There must obviously be the big difference between the one and onlys Cubby "Albert" Broccolli and the daughter who has obviously rubbed off nothing of the father!
I very much believe it is my opinion tha the next james bond movie will be the last and thye will be puts to "bed" after that. it is ridiculous. YES ridiculous that either one is fit for the part! why not have the harry potter boy danielle radcliffe as james bond next, and Mark Lawenson as the baddie. it is a preposterousness. where are the sean conneries? the roger moores? or as my choice, jerry sadowitz who can be both james bond AND THE BAddie, he is this good.
katied

Post by katied »

I think Sheen could play a villain.Would rather it wasn't Blofeld though. :?
Mulli
New Recruit

Post by Mulli »

Can someone please tell me who jerry sadowitz is, and why bondnotblonde consistently suggests him as a potential James Bond, or in this case potential villain?
IS he a potential Bond / villain?
katied wrote:I think Sheen could play a villain.Would rather it wasn't Blofeld though. :?
Agreed. I don't think Eon will try and do Spectre, now they have *ahem* Quantum. :lol:
Thunderpussy
Agent

Post by Thunderpussy »

It's nice to see some people see SPECTRE and QUANTUM as very similar, You wouldn't believe the arguments I've had on some forums, Being told "They are TOTALLY DIFFERENT " when I suggested they where a Modern SPECTRE as I though Eon no longer had the rights to use them.
I remember reading in a refrence Book On TSWLM that in an early script they where going to have the SPECTRE old guard Killed of By a Younger Crew, I thought this was A good Idea,If they had done this with QUANTUM it would at lease look different to SPECTRE.