Your choice for Bond in Bond 23

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Re: Your choice for Bond in Bond 23

Post by FormerBondFan »

Ale wrote:
carl stromberg wrote:
bondnotblonde wrote:guys...can we gat back on the subject?
Let's take a vote for Sadowitz as Bond...even if you don't like him it's surely an effective "protest" vote.
I'm backing The Great Suprendo.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah now it makes sense, if it is to protest and not because we believe the guy is actually in ANY way fit to be Bond then I can see it. But at that point I think my first choice would be FBF's suggestion: CARROT TOP FOR BOND! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5-6 years ago, the Pro-Craigs said that it doesn't matter who plays the part. If that's the case, bring in Carrot Top as James Bond 007.

Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

Kristatos wrote:
bondnotblonde wrote:carrot top has the wrong coloured hair..so that would not even work as a joke!
I had hoped that this would be a serious forum for all true Bond lovers...if I am wrong, I apologise and will join in with the laughter all round. But if we are to be serious and try to pool our collective skills together, then it is our duty to keep the Bond franchise alive by recommending the best possible Bond for Ms. Brocolli AND HOPE SHE ACTS ON IT. In my opinon, its Sadowitz hands down. Unless we can think of a decent alternative -and fast - we are going to see the end of the bond films as we know it.
Craig NOT Bond!!! Craig NOT NOT NOT Bond!!! PLEASE!!!
We're serious enough not to want a 50-year-old comedy magician as Bond.
Exactly. Or serious enough not to consider that a serious option, even for a second.
5-6 years ago, the Pro-Craigs said that it doesn't matter who plays the part. If that's the case, bring in Carrot Top as James Bond 007.
:lol: Perfectly stated, FBF. I vote for Carrot Top! :lol:
"Are we on coms?"
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Ale wrote:
Kristatos wrote:
bondnotblonde wrote:carrot top has the wrong coloured hair..so that would not even work as a joke!
I had hoped that this would be a serious forum for all true Bond lovers...if I am wrong, I apologise and will join in with the laughter all round. But if we are to be serious and try to pool our collective skills together, then it is our duty to keep the Bond franchise alive by recommending the best possible Bond for Ms. Brocolli AND HOPE SHE ACTS ON IT. In my opinon, its Sadowitz hands down. Unless we can think of a decent alternative -and fast - we are going to see the end of the bond films as we know it.
Exactly. Or serious enough not to consider that a serious option, even for a second.
If DC's Bond 23 is successful, bring in Carrot Top once DC retires. If Bond 23 fails, give us Cavill.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

FormerBondFan wrote:
Ale wrote:
Kristatos wrote:
If DC's Bond 23 is successful, bring in Carrot Top once DC retires. If Bond 23 fails, give us Cavill.
LOL I'll amend that, give us Cavill IN ANY CASE, no matter what Bond 23 does :lol: I want a good James Bond finally, and one who looks like James Bond at that!
"Are we on coms?"
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Ale wrote:LOL I'll amend that, give us Cavill IN ANY CASE, no matter what Bond 23 does :lol:
If DC's Bond 23 is successful, then the world has gone mad so this is the part we should go for Carrot Top not Henry.

bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

exactly the point...sadowitz is ideal AND looks like Bond.
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

CARROT TOP NOT BOND.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bondnotblonde wrote:CARROT TOP NOT BOND.
If that's the case, then Bond 23 must do worse than both CR and QOS.
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger, OHMSS, FRWL, The Living Daylights

Post by 007 »

"I’m looking for Commander Bond and not an overgrown stunt-man." - Ian Fleming
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

007 wrote:Image

Piff Paff Poof!!!
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier

Post by Alessandra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Are we on coms?"
katied

Post by katied »

LOL since gingers are out of the question, I won't mention Kevin McKidd. [Homer Simpson]Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/Homer Simpson] :mrgreen:
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier

Post by Alessandra »

katied wrote:LOL since gingers are out of the question, I won't mention Kevin McKidd. [Homer Simpson]Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/Homer Simpson] :mrgreen:
Have you been secretly talking to Alvin, the most enamored Craig tween I have ever seen? He mentioned McKidd saying he looks a lot like Craig (I beg to differ: he's TALL, he's got lots of hair, and it's red LOL. Also, he is one d**n fine actor). And he suggested that of course McKidd should take over after Craig :shock: Not you, too please! :lol: I can see the charm in McKidd though, he has that something to himself... not sure what it is but he has it. Still, not EVER to be even remotely considered for Bond. At that point, I'd back FBF with Carrot Top :lol:

Or, just ask for Marty Feldman and be done with it :lol:
"Are we on coms?"
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

What about this English/Irish fellow? Like those Pro-Craig said, looks don't count.

Alessandra
Pam Bouvier

Post by Alessandra »

Good Lord, FBF, it's breakfast time here and I have pulled an all-nighter for work. Have mercy! I can't look at that!

I'm making up for it immediately

Because looks DO MATTER. A LOT. Especially when one's job is to APPEAR on TV and in movies, making the way they look... well a primary reason why people would, uh, watch them.
"Are we on coms?"
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

If DC can be Bond, why not this fellow?

katied

Post by katied »

Personally, I'd love for Benedict Cumberbatch to do it but he's already doing Sherlock and I know there would be a hue and cry that he doesn't have the right look. He's certainly tall enough(6 foot exactly), and he had to dye his hair for Sherlock so *that* isn't a problem.

The people at the fanboy boards are too busy obsessing over Michael Fassbender to consider anyone else, though.
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:
007 wrote:Image

you've made my point for me! Take away the top hat.......the man is Bond!!!!
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

dear oh dear! The boy looks like a footballer's WIFE.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier

Post by Alessandra »

You know, bondnotblonde, I would even take you seriously if you proved you were clearly just protesting and joking about the horrible man with the hat. But then you go and insult Cavill with a claim like the above. You're probably unaware that most people here would be more than happy to have him as the next Bond! This is just FYI. Please stop it with the ridiculous Cavill insults? Just please? And by the way, since I'm a woman, if there's a thing Cavill has in spades, it's masculinity and sexiness. Typical Bond attributes.
"Are we on coms?"