Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Skywalker wrote:It may well annoy Katie (sorry in advance), but 1500 posts is quite an achievement for me. I think the forum has grown to the point that members like myself are no longer needed to keep things lively. Our small community has grown and gained a certain amount of respect.

Cheers Everyone.
Katie is the lucky one as she did not have to read the majority of your tedious posts - only joking! :twisted: :twisted:

Congratulations!
Bring back Bond!
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

I suppose I'll celebrate my victory.

I'd like to thank Katied for giving me the opportunity to reach to 1000 posts. I wouldn't have made it without her help, thank you Katied! :twisted:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Congratulations to both.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Well done, Mr Skywalker.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

I have a 1000 posts now. I'd love a 00! :wink:
Bring back Bond!
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Re: Milestones and rankings.

Post by Captain Nash »

I'm wondering whether I'm going to be an agent forever more?
Obviously I've been a naughty boy in the past, but then who hasn't?
Do any of the powers that be here check there pm's?
:spy:
katied

Post by katied »

An oversight,I'm sure. I mean,I was at The Place That Shall Not Be Named for AGES and had enough posts yet I never became a Double O(not that I care,really)
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

I think there is a mind boggling array of new tools at the admins disposal now, so the admin is deciding what to do!
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

I like the new look(not that the old school one wasn't nice.)The update just seems cleaner,less cluttered to me.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:An oversight,I'm sure. I mean,I was at The Place That Shall Not Be Named for AGES and had enough posts yet I never became a Double O(not that I care,really)
I can guess why *cough*thricestalker*caugh*

I don't know why I wasn't promoted yet. I suppose I didn't praise Daniel Craig and his film enough.

:P
katied

Post by katied »

stockslivevan wrote:
katied wrote:An oversight,I'm sure. I mean,I was at The Place That Shall Not Be Named for AGES and had enough posts yet I never became a Double O(not that I care,really)
I can guess why *cough*thricestalker*caugh*

I don't know why I wasn't promoted yet. I suppose I didn't praise Daniel Craig and his film enough.

:P

Wow.What an inappropriate comment.I don't care what anyone says. :roll: I'm sure Retrokitty will be along soon to defend you :roll:
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

Captain Nash wrote:I'm wondering whether I'm going to be an agent forever more?
Captain Nash I had no idea rank so directly affect the ability to enjoy our forum. :wink:

Double-O is a rank of distinction and an honor, at the moment is the highest honor this forum has to offer. As it should be.

No decision had been reached in your case. I doubt you will be an "Agent" forever more. Hopefully we will find the appropriate rank for you, whether or not it is the honor of Double-O remains to be seen.
katied

Post by katied »

Goldeneye wrote:
Captain Nash I had no idea rank so directly affect the ability to enjoy our forum. :wink:

Double-O is a rank of distinction and an honor, at the moment is the highest honor this forum has to offer. As it should be.

No decision had been reached in your case. I doubt you will be an "Agent" forever more. Hopefully we will find the appropriate rank for you, whether or not it is the honor of Double-O remains to be seen.

The above comments say a lot, and they confirm several things that I have said before:That rankings actually matter other than at The Place That Can't Be Named. It's not true here.Nobody cares what your ranking is, and how many posts you have.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

katied wrote:
Goldeneye wrote:

The above comments say a lot, and they confirm several things that I have said before:That rankings actually matter other than at The Place That Can't Be Named. It's not true here.Nobody cares what your ranking is, and how many posts you have.
Well it was just because in the past I had a OO1 ranking, but after a brief hiatus from the forum came back as an agent.
It just seemed to be one rule for some and another for others. No offense meant or taken. I think the forum has come along way in the last year. And that is a credit to the members here.
Though there are one or two who continue to seek and enjoy causing trouble. Those people I've learned to ignore. :wink:
Some people should learn the old saying. If you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything.
katied

Post by katied »

Nash:"Waaah!I'm not a Double O yet!Pay attention to me!Being a Double O is a status thing!". :roll:

STFU.This isn't *that* place.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Katied, you need to grow up and stop being so utterly melodramatic about trivial things. I honestly do not give a d**n that I never got the honorary title here or at MI6 but that doesn't mean I shoudln't poke fun once in awhile on that topic.

It seems your obsession is to badmouth MI6 whenever it is even uttered around here. Like if I was talking about the new Batman film and mention "yeah I read at on MI6 that the Joker will blow up a hospital" you'll jump in and say "oh no, you're boasting about The Place That Can't Be Named".

And really, "The Place That Can't Be Named"? :lol: It's like what Nash said, you take such trivial things as if you were in an epic drama. Hell, I'll even take his advise.
katied

Post by katied »

Nash is the one who is being the drama queen.Er king.Er,whatever. And the Double O thing there IS a status thing.I stand by that statement.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

It was just a simple question / request. :roll:
I did have a OO rank and it strangely vanished. Just wondering why. If that's okay with everyone?
Some people just like playing mod I guess. :roll:
katied

Post by katied »

Nash, your behavior here hasn't exactly been perfect.Neither has mine.But think about it.What sort of things have you said that might cause you to get your OO yanked.

I had MORE than enough posts at The Place That Can't Be Named and had been there long enough(like it really matters :roll: ) yet I was overlooked for a Double O on more than a few occasions.Like I said:Trivial cr*ap that doesn't matter.