DCINB Forum Disputes Thread

DCinB Forum Information and Other Related Discussions
katied

Re: DCINB Forum Disputes Thread

Post by katied »

No,but apparently Nash was.. that or he gets a certain sort of pleasure out of bringing his personal problems everywhere with him. I discussed Nash's behavior with someone on IM ....we came to the agreement that it has everything to do with things that have happened in his life,and it is OBVIOUS he takes his personal problems out on other people(IOW that is the reason for his bad attitude and power tripping...not only that but it's a pretty crappy thing to do :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

it is OBVIOUS he takes his personal problems out on other people
Sounds like you.
katied

Post by katied »

Whatever.He's not a a mod here so he needs to STFU.SRSLY.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Frankly, you need to. I'm not telling you to, since I'm not a mod, but really, I'd love it if you left this forum.
katied

Post by katied »

I'm not going anywhere.I'm not telling Nash and the other pro-Craigs to leave,but Nash isn't a mod here(neither am I) but he needs to quit acting like he is for all the reasons I've Iisted before.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

He doesn't, he just speaks frank, like me. Deal with it.
katied

Post by katied »

Big shocker there... Stocks makes excuses for MI6'ers bad behavior :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Christ, MI6 has nothing to do with this. Are you really that f**king stupid?
katied

Post by katied »

Ummm it has to do with a(power tripping) MI6 mod who posts here.So, yes. :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Says from someone who claims to purely hates an internet forum but can't shut the f**k up about it. :lol:
katied

Post by katied »

^Says someone who defends Nash's power tripping crap :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:Says someone who defends Nash's power tripping crap :?
I never defended this so called "power tripping", and what exactly did he do "oh so bad" as a mod?
katied

Post by katied »

Not enforcing rules,or enforcing them willy nilly, at best.Like most MI6 mods do, of course :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:Not enforcing rules,or enforcing them willy nilly, at best.Like most MI6 mods do, of course :?
LMAO. Brilliant. No proof, just accusations. Thanks Katied.
katied

Post by katied »

Nash has entitlement since he is a mod at MI6..he thinks that that entitlement extends to DCINB.......it doesn't.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:he thinks that that entitlement extends to DCINB.
That's what you think, but then again you're the one that demanded the banning of Thrice acting as if you were a mod, stalking every post he made with rolling eyes and "yeah, um, whatever" type of comments. At least weirdos like Puzzazer and Thrice are funny as hell with their rambling , you're just annoying.

Speaking of Thrice, here's a classic:
You Only Live Thrice wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:
You Only Live Thrice wrote:I feel Brosnan is like that movie 300.
So you feel that Brosnan sucks and is grossly overrated?
You must be joking if 300 sucks. One of the best films in American cinema.

Ok here is the story!

King Pierce Brosnan has to defend his land from the uprising from the Southeast, these people called the Craig-ites. A messenger comes to King Brosnan and tells him to bow to Craig and his superiority in front of his wife and people. Brosnan yells. "Craig?" ""Craig?", This is Brosnan! (kicks the Craig-ite messgenger down the well) and slays the rest of the invading pack. Makes love to his wife one last time and heads off to defend the millions and millions of Craig-ites.

Little did Brosnan know there were a few of his loyalistys planning to join with the Craig-ites and cause his down fall.

The Craig-ites said, Our Bond will blot out the Sun, But King Brosnan said, Then I will be Bond under the shade!

War rages on and Craig, the immortal Bond is fearful of the small band of Brosnan's army defeating the millions and millions of Craig-ites.

Brosnan's most loyal fan, katied betrays him by taking the pleasures of what King Craig could offer to her, such as his chisled body.

Brosnan and his army is surrounded but at that final moment, King Brosnan fires his P99 and gazes the big ear of Craig and thus Craig knew he was just a mortal like Brosnan.

As death loomed his army, one of his soilders said, It was a pleasure to have you as my Bond, and Brosnan said It was a pleasure to deliver Bond unto you.

The end was a tragic downfall with the Craig-ites taking control over Brosnana, the land of King Brosnan. They raped his wife, ravaged their women, and made the children slaves under Craig.

Little does Craig know that there is an uprising in a young Henry Cavill who is destinied to bring back what Brosnan brought and uphold the tradition of King Connery, King Moore and King Brosnan.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

katied

Post by katied »

lame :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

What you fail to mention that everyone thought Thrice was on crack after he posted that :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Why should I? Isn't it common sense? :lol: Even the DCINB folk don't want him around here!
katied

Post by katied »

No they don't...With good reason.But he was a PEST. He doesn't post much anymore,so I think he's limited to what he can post,or he decided not to post of his own free will.

Better posters like M Bajie,who even though he is annoying,doesn't start threads asking questions about a Bond film and then post "hunh?" when people explain it to him.Repeatedly. :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:No they don't...With good reason.But he was a PEST. He doesn't post much anymore,so I think he's limited to what he can post,or he decided not to post of his own free will.

Better posters like M Bajie,who even though he is annoying,doesn't start threads asking questions about a Bond film and then post "hunh?" when people explain it to him.Repeatedly. :?
:lol: