US Election

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.

Who will be the next USA president?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm

Barack Obama
9%
Hilary Clinton
9%
John McCain
27%
Rudi Guiliani
27%
Mitt Romney
No votes
John Edwards
No votes
Jenna Bush
27%

Total votes: 11

bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: US Election

Post by bjmdds »

Get the prozac ready for Hillary and her cronies.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

The day she lets it go is the day I give out a big sigh and say "finally we can get down to business."

But in the end she'll still rant about how she truly deserved the votes and come up with some conspiracy that she was set up to lose. Yeah, set up by the people by simply not voting for her! :lol:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Cannot wait for Shrill Hill's concession speech (which self promotes) tonight. :D :D :D
She's said she won't conced tonight. That could just mean that she'll wait until tomorrow, or it could signal that she's going to keep flingign poo until the convention.

"I won't be IGNORED, America"!
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

An article posted 10 minutes ago stated that she "maneuvered for the vice presidential spot on his fall ticket without conceding her own defeat."

Those satirists were correct about her. In her world there is no such thing as losing, it's "win win win win win!"

Anyone bet she would have asked Obama to be VP if she won the nom?

Hillary Clinton-- ready to answer the phone at 3am, not ready to face reality when it smashes into her face. Go Leadership!
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

At 3:00am, the phone call will be for Bill, not her. She will endorse Obama Saturday, YET, STILL wants her name kept in nomination JUST IN CASE, until the convention!!! The gall of this politically insane individual. She and Bill are sick people, and now, even their own party, NOT some vast right wing conspiracy, did her in. Good riddance and get lost.
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Favorite Movies: George A Romero's Dawn Of The Dead
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

I was glad to see that in Britain, both McCain and Obama were given the same even handed treatment when they visited London. Did anyone see Obama in Paris? That French President Nicholas wotshisface with the platform shoes was cringeworthy. He pratically admitted he wanted him to win!
"I can't do that superhero stuff" Daniel Craig
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

James wrote:I was glad to see that in Britain, both McCain and Obama were given the same even handed treatment when they visited London. Did anyone see Obama in Paris? That French President Nicholas wotshisface with the platform shoes was cringeworthy. He pratically admitted he wanted him to win!
When did McCain visit London? I thought he was the one squealing that overseas trips to meet foreign leaders were unbecoming of a presidential candidate.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I think McCain is probably a bit jealous that the press aren't as interested in him. Obama seems to invoke mass hysteria, especially from the media. Everyone in Europe acts as if Obama is already the President.