Simon Pegg Sends the Twitter World A-Flutter

Goldeneye
Site Admin

Simon Pegg Sends the Twitter World A-Flutter

Post by Goldeneye »

http://www.cinematical.com
Simon Pegg has been amusing himself today in Twitterland, which has sent a some Twitterfolk into sadly false squee territory.

* Yes!!!! I've been accepted into Hogwarts to do a post grad in technical drawing. Second choice after Bristol Uni but hey, cute witches.
* Oh great they don't allow dogs. It's either cats or toads. That's f**king disgraceful. I'm making a formal complaint to UCCA. Magic that!
* They've made an acception because Minnie can speak German. Yay!!
* They've revoked the offer due to my inability to distinguish between 'exception' and 'acception'. I'm doing a B-tech at Cheltenham Ladies.
* Dear news vultures picking thru my banal tweets for scraps of relevance, I am NOT in Harry Potter but I am the new Q in James Bond. (FALSE).
* And I'm playing Renesmee in Breaking Dawn. Using MoCap to turn me into a creepy, psychic baby. It's tough on Kristen, she has to carry me.
katied

Re: Simon Pegg Sends the Twitter World A-Flutter

Post by katied »

I know a lot of people think he'd make a great Q. I don't see it, myself, as much of a fan of his as I am.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I can't see him in a Craig Bond film. He wouldn't be "serious" (ie emo) enough.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
katied

Post by katied »

Kristatos wrote:I can't see him in a Craig Bond film. He wouldn't be "serious" (ie emo) enough.
Exactly. The list of people who *should* play Q is a long one,but most, if not all of the people are wrong for the role.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Craig and Pegg could do a buddy film together.
katied

Post by katied »

FormerBondFan wrote:Craig and Pegg could do a buddy film together.
Does Pegg want to ruin his career? If so then he should go for it. :twisted: