Daniel Craig QUITS BOND!!!!!

A place to discuss the latest in Bond News.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Daniel Craig QUITS BOND!!!!!

Post by Captain Nash »

Reports are coming in that Daniel Craig has QUIT the role of James Bond

:shock: :cry:
English Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, CR, TB, LALD

Re: Daniel Craig QUITS BOND!!!!!

Post by English Agent »

Captain Nash wrote:Reports are coming in that Daniel Craig has QUIT the role of James Bond

:shock: :cry:
What!.............for a moment then you had me going! my heart stopped :shock:

'Nash' don't do that, i was just off to bed as well! :D

Blinkin heck!

EA
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

I have it from a very reliable source that this is true.
I'm sure it wont be long before the major news networks pick up on this. Watch this space.

Daniel Craig Quits Bond role
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Dear Nash,

I don't believe you

Signed,
Everybody
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

Okay so it's not April yet...but imagine what it would be like here if it were true?
Wow.
And that really is an unusual christian name Kris.
Everybody Kristatos.
:cheers:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Captain Nash wrote:Okay so it's not April yet...but imagine what it would be like here if it were true?
I don't think I'd believe it unless Craig himself said so in a press conference. There have been so many bogus Bond-related tabloid stories in the past (Craig wants a gay Bond, Michael Sheen is playing Blofeld, Sean Connery is playing a villain/M/Bond's father) that I have reached the point where I no longer believe anything I read about Bond unless it comes from an official source.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
oscartheman
Agent

Post by oscartheman »

Imagine what it be like everywhere else.There would be excitement over the recast building by the day and fears of QOS2 would finally be laid to rest. :007:

Why does he get to post BS threads?
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

I heartily agree Kris.
So many official sources out there. Or at least claim to be anyway.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

oscartheman wrote:Imagine what it be like everywhere else.There would be excitement over the recast building by the day and fears of QOS2 would finally be laid to rest. :007:

Calm down oscar.
:happy spin:
katied

Post by katied »

This. So many times over.And I KNOW it's BS because I checked all the big websites and...nothing.Not cool. :cuss:
English Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, CR, TB, LALD

Post by English Agent »

'Nash'..........you are wicked.

If it ain't on the BBC website then it ain't true is it?

EA
Bond's ghost
New Recruit
Favorite Bond Movie: Spy Who Loved Me, Living Daylights, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Octopussy,

Post by Bond's ghost »

Imagine when it does happen! I hope round the clock suicide watch will not be necessary at those other places :P Never realized this place bothered Nash so much. Honest fans with enough integrity not to suck up to EON. Why not go taunt them and behave like an overall jerk? That ought to do the company approved fanboy sites proud.
katied

Post by katied »

Bond's ghost wrote:Imagine when it does happen! I hope round the clock suicide watch will not be necessary at those other places :P Never realized this place bothered Nash so much. Honest fans with enough integrity not to suck up to EON. Why not go taunt them and behave like an overall jerk? That ought to do the company approved fanboy sites proud.
Some of the EON-linked sites have a bit of a cult-like feel. Let's hope they don't all decide to set up shop in Guyana. :twisted:
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

katied wrote:
Bond's ghost wrote:Imagine when it does happen! I hope round the clock suicide watch will not be necessary at those other places :P Never realized this place bothered Nash so much. Honest fans with enough integrity not to suck up to EON. Why not go taunt them and behave like an overall jerk? That ought to do the company approved fanboy sites proud.
Some of the EON-linked sites have a bit of a cult-like feel. Let's hope they don't all decide to set up shop in Guyana. :twisted:
Maybe THEY are the heads of Quantum? :lol:

Just to specify, those who talk to Craig haven't changed their tune: he's going to/wants to do three movies. So AFTER Bond 23 I will certainly take it he's not coming back, and I will consider it news if instead he IS coming back (for reasons I already explained). But meantime, I'm not believing any report that says he's quitting. Fabricated on fansites or fabricated on low-level press, doesn't make much difference.
"Are we on coms?"
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

Sorry who are you?
If this place bothered me we wouldn't be talking. But as long as it exists, you'll never know what I'm up to.
When Craig goes, he goes. You'll find no fans on suicide watch. There'll be no jumping off of bridges.
I'd hate to know what some of your blood pressures are like. Far to many of you get aggrevated by my posts. It's all just a little fun, don't you know.
Deep breath...calm down...get out a bit.
Life is not supposed to be taken so seriously. Certainly not going to effect anyone here, or anywhere getting wound up by a fan board.
Kokopelli
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Spy Who Loved Me, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Thunderball, Live and Let Die, The World Is Not Enough, You Only Live Twice
Favorite Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, The Hunt for Red October, Die Hard Movies, Harry Potter Movies, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars Original Trilogy, Kingdom of Heaven, Elizabeth & Elizabeth: The Golden Age

Post by Kokopelli »

What a juvenile prank. No it's beneath juvenile because it is intended to be mean. If my kids did this they would get a referral .
"Crooked is the back of fate."
katied

Post by katied »

Kokopelli wrote:What a juvenile prank. No it's beneath juvenile because it is intended to be mean. If my kids did this they would get a referral .
Couldn't have said it better myself. It's just.. searches for a word and settles on "lame". :cuss:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

Get over yourselves.
Oh no, Nash has made a false claim that Craig has quit.
It's not true, whatever shall we do?

I never realised that it bothered you so much.
:fight:
Kokopelli
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Spy Who Loved Me, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Thunderball, Live and Let Die, The World Is Not Enough, You Only Live Twice
Favorite Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, The Hunt for Red October, Die Hard Movies, Harry Potter Movies, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars Original Trilogy, Kingdom of Heaven, Elizabeth & Elizabeth: The Golden Age

Post by Kokopelli »

Whoever wrote this got some perverse pleasure out of it, for whatever reason he made a choice of action they knew was if not hurtful then spiteful in nature. The behavior isn't the problem the reason for it is. I had plenty of students with similar problems thankfully most do indeed grow out of it.
"Crooked is the back of fate."
katied

Post by katied »

Kokopelli wrote:Whoever wrote this got some perverse pleasure out of it, for whatever reason he made a choice of action they knew was if not hurtful then spiteful in nature. The behavior isn't the problem the reason for it is. I had plenty of students with similar problems thankfully most do indeed grow out of it.
Unfortunately, this is not an isolated event. I know from personal experience. :cry: