Twilight series

Fiction and Nonfiction Book Discussions and Reviews
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Twilight series

Post by FormerBondFan »

Anyone here read the Twilight series?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: Twilight series

Post by Kristatos »

Never heard of 'em.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

There's a movie based on the first book, and it's out this December.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Twilight is a series of vampire-based fantasy/romance/horror novels by American author Stephenie Meyer. Reportedly sold around 9 million worldwide.
ImageImageImageImage
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

The release date of Twilight adaptation is shift from December to November 21.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Do guys read these novels?
katied

Post by katied »

Not sure about guys..They're kind of a chick thing..They're written for teenagers but they have a big following with middle aged women!(I've read 3 of the 4 books in the series myself)
CaptainLewis
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye
O.H.M.S.S.
Favorite Movies: Alien & Aliens
Inception
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction

Post by CaptainLewis »

Meyer will not finish fifth 'Twilight' book

Author Stephenie Meyer has no plans to resume work on a fifth book in her Twilight saga.

Meyer abandoned the book last August after an unfinished manuscript for the novel, titled Midnight Sun, found its way online.

"I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, so it is on hold indefinitely," she wrote on her website. "I'd rather my fans not read this version... the writing is messy and flawed and full of mistakes. But how do I comment on this violation without driving more people to look for the illegal posting?"

A representative for Meyer revealed that she is now working on a new novel, saying: "Nothing's changed. Stephenie has no plans to move forward with Midnight Sun at this time.

"Stephenie is working on something else at the moment. But she hasn't announced it yet. It isn't Twilight-related. When she's ready to reveal it, she will. This has been an intense three years for her, and currently she's just focusing on being a writer."

The next instalment in the Twilight film series, New Moon, is scheduled for release in November.
Website: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a145 ... -book.html
katied

Post by katied »

Eh, I like the books but it's not a big deal to me that she's not going to write a 5th Twilight book.I'm reading the 4th book( Breaking Dawn) right now and it's nowhere near as entertaining as the other 3 books.But I like it.
CaptainLewis
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye
O.H.M.S.S.
Favorite Movies: Alien & Aliens
Inception
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction

Post by CaptainLewis »

Angry Alien Twilight parody: http://angryalien.com/