Apologies from a former MI6 patron.

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
exMI6Agent
New Recruit

Apologies from a former MI6 patron.

Post by exMI6Agent »

To everyone posting here: apologies from a former MI6 patron.
I disagree with nearly everything CnB stands for and now I’m wishing them good luck and god speed with their forum.

Old enough to remember true oppression I can not stand on the side and ignore the deliberate attack on people with a different point of view.

My fellow MI6 patrons spamming these boards have embarrassed us all. A swollen black-eye to the online community.
The spammers here are the worst of what all Bond forums have to offer. Reasonable to assume a number of you posting here were member of these boards at one time and left.

Don’t judge us all by their actions.

I applaud the restraint shown to these unworthy specimens of online hate begging to be banned. Even in the most unlikely place a good thing can flourish. The forum here is the first step in a better direction.
I have enjoyed reading why some of you do not like Daniel Craig (not just because of his physical appearance) and where you see deviation from Fleming’s text in the recent embodiment of his vision at the movies.

Keep it up!~ better things are sure to follow.

PS if you must; it will be understandable if you have to edit/deleted/ban those sorry sods attacking you now. You have my permission for what that’s worth.
Jack Wade
Lieutenant

Post by Jack Wade »

If we were being absolutely vulgar and abusive, I would understand how MI6 members being here would be considered a "black eye." However, that's not the case.

I don't plan on being rude or vulgar and I really hope any MI6 members that decide to come here don't either. As long as people can act like adults and argue with maturity, I don't think we can hardly be called a "black eye."
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Re: Apologies from a former MI6 patron.

Post by The Sweeney »

exMI6Agent wrote:To everyone posting here: apologies from a former MI6 patron.
I disagree with nearly everything CnB stands for and now I’m wishing them good luck and god speed with their forum.

Old enough to remember true oppression I can not stand on the side and ignore the deliberate attack on people with a different point of view.

My fellow MI6 patrons spamming these boards have embarrassed us all. A swollen black-eye to the online community.
The spammers here are the worst of what all Bond forums have to offer. Reasonable to assume a number of you posting here were member of these boards at one time and left.

I applaud the restraint shown to these unworthy specimens of online hate begging to be banned. Even in the most unlikely place a good thing can flourish. The forum here is the first step in a better direction.
I have enjoyed reading why some of you do not like Daniel Craig (not just because of his physical appearance) and where you see deviation from Fleming’s text in the recent embodiment of his vision at the movies.

PS if you must; it will be understandable if you have to edit/deleted/ban those sorry sods attacking you now. You have my permission for what that’s worth.
And who in God's name do you think you are? Henry Kissinger?

For what its worth, I don't see anyone spamming on these boards, or attacking anyone....yet! In fact, I think you are the first poster to do so.

Well done!

All I (and others) have done is offer a different viewpoint on Craig and CR, offering a counterbalance, a different perspective. If everyone on here has to agree not to like Craig, wouldn't that just make the forum, well, BORING!! :shock:

Mi6 and CBn sometimes suffer from everyone agreeing that CR and Craig are the best thing since sliced bread, hence why posters like Charles Vine, bjmdds and Thrice often keep threads alive and interesting by offering an opposing viewpoint.

Or does that make it spam in your eyes??
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Favorite Movies: George A Romero's Dawn Of The Dead
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

Welcome to the forum Dr Kissinger :shock:
Skywalker
Favorite Bond Movie: Live and Let Die
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Quantum of Solace.......Hmmm
Favorite Movies: Batman Begins
The Dark Knoght
Shawshank Redemption
Platoon
Top Gun
Aliens
Location: On the side of truth and honesty. No room for sheep - just shepherds.

Post by Skywalker »

I like to feel my opinion is my own and I won't jump on any appreciation bandwagon just to be one of the 'family' and accepted.

I enjoy constructive debate and I realise my Bond views are probably best served on this site. However, I welcome any M16 members who wish to dicuss CR/DC, but not use DAD as there only weapon of defence. :)
Junior_Bond
New Recruit

Post by Junior_Bond »

Having recently joined this website..........i find it incredible the total
delusion and ignorance of the creators of this vile website.

I have no problem of constructive opinions for or against certain aspects
of the Bond franchise.

There have been many things over the years i dont like about the franchise, but i would never go out of my way to try and personally
wreck the lives of the actors hired for a film, at the end of the day its there job.

Who do you people think you are to try to destroy the very thing you say
you are fans of.
The Bond films are made to enthuse millions of people around the world,
and as can be seen millions are very happy with the new direction.
The films are designed to appeal to a mass audience, not a handful of
ignorant retards, who cant accept change.

To put things into perspective, how would the creators of this site, like
someone to produce a hate filled vile personal attack on them.

You wouldn't like it would you.................so grow up and do something
productive in your lives.........that way you may earn some sort of
self respect.

We have a word for people like yourselves in England.

'WANKERS'
-------------
The Sweeney
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

Skywalker wrote: I enjoy constructive debate and I realise my Bond views are probably best served on this site. However, I welcome any M16 members who wish to dicuss CR/DC, but not use DAD as there only weapon of defence. :)
There are many weapons to choose from when defending CR and DC.

1) Global critical acclaim
2) The first Bond actor to be BAFTA nominated
3) Biggest BO in history (not counting inflation)
4) Global praise from the majority of Bond fans on the forum community
5) Polls dictating him to be the sexiest man alive, best dressed man, etc.

But DAD is always a good weapon too to pull out of the hat. It scares the hell out of most anti-Craigers. The mere mention of the name makes them tremble with fear and go a funny colour...... :wink:
Junior_Bond
New Recruit

Post by Junior_Bond »

The Sweeney wrote:
Skywalker wrote: I enjoy constructive debate and I realise my Bond views are probably best served on this site. However, I welcome any M16 members who wish to dicuss CR/DC, but not use DAD as there only weapon of defence. :)

But DAD is always a good weapon too to pull out of the hat. It scares the hell out of most anti-Craigers. The mere mention of the name makes them tremble with fear and go a funny colour...... :wink:
Well done 'The Sweeney'................though some people here have genuine counter opinions about DC and CR, don't let yourself be fooled into the true intentions of the originators of this site.
The sooner legal proceedings are issued against these people??????
the better for everyone..............look what happened to Deanna Brayton
and John Towers two of the former members of this hate filled site.
The Sweeney

Post by The Sweeney »

Junior_Bond wrote:
The Sweeney wrote:

Well done 'The Sweeney'................though some people here have genuine counter opinions about DC and CR, don't let yourself be fooled into the true intentions of the originators of this site.
The sooner legal proceedings are issued against these people??????
the better for everyone..............look what happened to Deanna Brayton
and John Towers two of the former members of this hate filled site.
I don't know? What happened to Deanna Brayton? John Towers I've never heard of before.
Junior_Bond
New Recruit

Post by Junior_Bond »

My comments may seem harsh to some, but i don't appreciate
being called a 'gay Craig fan' by this site because i like the new Bond film.

Here is a joke:-

What do you get if you mix a 1 pound bag of sugar with the brains of the
originators of this site:

SWEET f**k ALL.
The Sweeney

Post by The Sweeney »

Junior_Bond wrote:My comments may seem harsh to some, but i don't appreciate
being called a 'gay Craig fan' by this site because i like the new Bond film.

Here is a joke:-

What do you get if you mix a 1 pound bag of sugar with the brains of the
originators of this site:

SWEET f**k ALL.
Check your PM's....
Skywalker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
The Dark Knoght
Shawshank Redemption
Platoon
Top Gun
Aliens

Post by Skywalker »

Junior_Bond wrote:
of the Bond franchise.

'WANKERS'
-------------
Thanks for your constructive opinion. :wink:
Junior_Bond
New Recruit

Post by Junior_Bond »

Skywalker wrote:
Junior_Bond wrote:
of the Bond franchise.

'WANKERS'
-------------
No problem 'Skywalker', i hope your one of the genuine people here
who just have a fair opinion of the Bond FRANCHISE, who has not joined
up to this unneccessary hate campaign.

Incidently why did you chose 'skywalker' as your Bond username??
Skywalker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
The Dark Knoght
Shawshank Redemption
Platoon
Top Gun
Aliens

Post by Skywalker »

Junior_Bond wrote:
Skywalker wrote:
Junior_Bond wrote:
of the Bond franchise.

'WANKERS'
-------------
No problem 'Skywalker', i hope your one of the genuine people here
who just have a fair opinion of the Bond FRANCHISE, who has not joined
up to this unneccessary hate campaign.

Incidently why did you chose 'skywalker' as your Bond username??
Read my posts and you will see I'm genuine.

I chose Skywalker as I'm the only one to restore balance the Bond world. Don't annoy me though as I'm tempted to join the dark side. :)
Junior_Bond
New Recruit

Post by Junior_Bond »

Don't worry, one group of people i wouln't annoy is the people from the Empire. Don't be tempted by the dark forces!!!

Best regards

Junior Bond??
ID
Lieutenant

Post by ID »

Well said.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

This forum is to the Rebellion as the forums of commanderbond.net and mi6 is the evil Empire
Junior_Bond
New Recruit

Post by Junior_Bond »

ID wrote:

Well said.
Oh Dear............looks like you have succumbed to the dark forces.

What a tragedy.

As Winston Churchill once said 'Never in human history have so few people at DCnB owed such a huge apology to so many millions of decent
people worldwide'.

You KNOW who you are.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Thank your for your intelligent comments Junior_Bond! Firstly you come on hilariously pretending to be a five year-old; then you call people "wankers" and "retards."

Remember that people from other forums will be reading this, and you are making yourself look a little silly. I'm surprised a normal Craig supporter like Jet Set Willy wants to be associated with you and finds your comments amusing. :shock:
Junior_Bond
New Recruit

Post by Junior_Bond »

carl stromberg wrote:Thank your for your intelligent comments Junior_Bond! Firstly you come on hilariously pretending to be a five year-old; then you call people "wankers" and "retards."

Remember that people from other forums will be reading this, and you are making yourself look a little silly. I'm surprised a normal Craig supporter like Jet Set Willy wants to be associated with you and finds your comments amusing. :shock:
TRUE..............but if you start a shameless hate filled biased campaign
against people dont expect any sympathy from people when things turn
against you.

I don't need to say more, the fim people hold you in utter contempt
dont they. Like to see you come up with an honourabe adult response
to that!!!