The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by kater23 »

Free Starz this weekend. Cregg's Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was on last night but it was too late for me to stay up and watch the whole thing.
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

http://entimg.s-msn.com/i/150/News/Apri ... nk_150.jpg http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATOD ... 67cdb10c81 Frank Bank, aka Lumpy from Leave It To Beaver, has died at age 71. Explosions at Boston Marathon 2 hours ago. Two people are dead and 23 injured. http://col.stb00.s-msn.com/i/62/C5EE6C8 ... F5A113.jpg http://col.stb01.s-msn.com/i/F9/EE1B9D8 ... 894865.jpg
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Alex Jones(google his name..he's such a wackjob.) was saying that what happened in Boston was a false flag. What a piece of sh!t. :cuss:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

kater23 wrote:Alex Jones(google his name..he's such a wackjob.) was saying that what happened in Boston was a false flag. What a piece of sh!t. :cuss:
Last I heard, we still didn't know who did it. There was no warning, and no-one has stepped forward to claim responsibility. That sort of mystery is manna from heaven to people like Jones, who make their living feeding the paranoia of the tinfoil hat crowd. I don't believe that people like him and Glenn Beck are nuts themselves, I regard them as charlatans exploiting the madness and stupidity of others.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Even Jesse Ventura, who is as big of a conspiracy theorist as Jones is, was telling him to sit down and STFU. :shock:
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

Jesse Ventura :shock: Does he still have the conspiracy show? There was an ad for the show where he and somebody else were going to get to the bottom of Area 51, Roswell, time travel, something nefarious. He looked at the camera stone faced and promised he would find the answer.I don't think he ever did because if he had it would be major news long before his show was aired.

When a tragic event like what happened in Boston occurs it brings out the nuts as well and the best in people. I was awed watching the first responders (and other who happened to be on the scene) running into danger knowing another bomb could be detonated at any moment, reminds us all of the true selfless sacrifice our fellow human beings are capable of even in the most desperate of times.

I wish I could buy a round for all the heroes who stepped up when they were needed the most yesterday! :cheers:
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

True that about it bringing out the best in people. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

This hits home with me because my brother lives in Oklahoma City and was downtown at the time of the bombing in 1995.. My mind couldn't help but go there when I heard about Boston. What makes me the saddest is that one of the victims was 8 years old, the same as my niece Chloe. :cry:
Glorious England
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: DR No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, The Spy Who Loved Me, For Your Eyes Only, A View to A Kill, The Living Daylights, Goldeneye, Tommorow Never Dies.
Favorite Movies: Too Many to List... lets just say anyhting over the top, comic book like, and very manly with lots of action and great scriptwriting.

Post by Glorious England »

Its being so scared when things like this happen, by making all these silly conspiracy theories and knee jerk reactions, wich is allowing terrorists to win.

do you think they would bother if they knew they wouldnt get such insane panic because of there actions. no, they do it because the panic gives them maximum media exposure. if people didnt panic like this, all these horrible events wouldnt happen!

Look at the london bombings by al qaeda... they were a one off, because, well, they didnt work, they were shown on the news, people greved for the victims, while also saying "is that the best you can do osama? you wouldnt last 5 minuites in Belfast" and then carried on like nothing happened.

look, perhaps we in the UK look at it differently, America isnt used to being attacked, in England, we had to deal with this kind of thing 5 times a night when the IRA were going at it at full throttle, so perhaps we are more immune to it than the americans. even more so given the threat of german invasion during the war, wich also toughend us up ready for the IRA in the 1950s... we got Used to being under threat, so it doesnt bother us.

yes, greive for the victims! but dont panic and knee jerk, or every crazy racist white power militia in colorado is going to start doing similar attacks to bring media attention to its cause, knowing that the media will panic and knee jerk, wich will bring them a lot of attention. you'll make rods for your own backs, wich would be terrible!

yes, it is sad, yes it is a tragedy, but, move on, go on like Nothing happened, greive for the victims, but NEVER show fear.

or the badguys win, because fear, is there main weapon, hence why they commit "terrorism". you dont show fear, you turn round and say "that all ya got?" and then act like nothing happened, they will give up, because they know that they cannot win. because there one weapon, fear...just jammed on them.
God Save The Queen.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Alex Jones is just making a living off conspiracy theories. When he is on the radio he mentions all sorts of extreme things and I have no idea what he is talking about. Of course conspiracies exist but some people make a living out of the topic.
Bring back Bond!
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Alex Jones went off on Piers Morgan on his show a few months ago. I mean just..ranting. Of course, Alex's fans were all behind him:"You showed Piers what for!" etc. etc. :cuss:
Mazer Rackham
Q
Favorite Bond Movie: Thunderball
From Russia with love

Post by Mazer Rackham »

kater23 wrote:Alex Jones went off on Piers Morgan on his show a few months ago. I mean just..ranting. Of course, Alex's fans were all behind him:"You showed Piers what for!" etc. etc. :cuss:
Naturally they are buying the s**t he is shoveling to begin with. Must be hard work to find guest who make Piers Morgan look sentient.
Of these nutters David Icke is the one who bothers me the most.
"That f**king truck driver!" Ian Fleming
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Anyone else watching defiance? Pilot show was good.
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:Anyone else watching defiance? Pilot show was good.
Yeah, I liked it. Those bear/wolverine/spider things are the most imaginatively-designed monsters I've seen in a long time, and the battle scene was impressive.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Goldeneye wrote:Jesse Ventura :shock: Does he still have the conspiracy show? There was an ad for the show where he and somebody else were going to get to the bottom of Area 51, Roswell, time travel, something nefarious. He looked at the camera stone faced and promised he would find the answer.I don't think he ever did because if he had it would be major news long before his show was aired.
Mr Spock did a similar show in the 70's.
Bring back Bond!
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

In Search Of-I remember that show-I actually got freaked out by a couple of the episodes(in my defense I was a kid!) :P
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

kater23 wrote:In Search Of-I remember that show-I actually got freaked out by a couple of the episodes(in my defense I was a kid!) :P
They mimicked it for MIB2, Peter Graves was the host.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote:Anyone else watching defiance? Pilot show was good.
Yeah, I liked it. Those bear/wolverine/spider things are the most imaginatively-designed monsters I've seen in a long time, and the battle scene was impressive.
most scifi show copy each others creatures that was original.

The creatures are good, fx is decent, and the story is fun so far. I was expecting them to go heavy on the fake history of earth instead they left it in the background like Star Wars did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Dallas season finale featured this song throughout and most people seemed to love it for the show and I agree. I never heard this until the Dallas finale Monday. I like it better than Adele's Bond dirge which put people to sleep.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Superman new trailer.