The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

bjmdds wrote:http://static1.wonderwall.com/image/won ... iginal.jpg Explain how this trash is famous?

Not sure who that is but..can't unsee! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kim Kar-trashian. Where's FBF and The Sweeney? Read this garbage from Brosnan: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/enterta ... 2hzu0.html These lunatics are out to destroy Fleming's creation. This guy is also 50 years old NOW. This insanity must stop :!: FBF, you have a second candidate now to join Idris in your quest to drown the franchise's future under the leadership of Broccoli. Sweeney will be quite upset as well if this madness continues. It's only a matter of time before Logan has his Bond kiss another man.....just a matter of time. :down:
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

He said this in the DAD commentary, is there a new statement? This looks like cobbled together statements.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

In regards to the constant suggestions for a black James Bond...

[video][/video]

Seriously, enough with this nauseating politically correct attitude and tinkering of the series.
Gary Seven
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Gary Seven »

I hope a black actor is cast as Bond. Then all those Daniel Craig fans who oppose a black actor as Bond will know what it is like to have the James Bond series completely ruined.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:Kim Kar-trashian. Where's FBF and The Sweeney? Read this garbage from Brosnan: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/enterta ... 2hzu0.html These lunatics are out to destroy Fleming's creation. This guy is also 50 years old NOW. This insanity must stop :!: FBF, you have a second candidate now to join Idris in your quest to drown the franchise's future under the leadership of Broccoli. Sweeney will be quite upset as well if this madness continues. It's only a matter of time before Logan has his Bond kiss another man.....just a matter of time. :down:
Bond isn't for us anymore. Cast Bond black for all I care. If not, DC's replacement shall be either Sheamus or Wade Barrett.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Gary Seven wrote:I hope a black actor is cast as Bond. Then all those Daniel Craig fans who oppose a black actor as Bond will know what it is like to have the James Bond series completely ruined.
And then throw the "But he's such a good actor! What other qualification do you need to play Bond?" line back in their face.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

FormerBondFan wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Kim Kar-trashian. Where's FBF and The Sweeney? Read this garbage from Brosnan: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/enterta ... 2hzu0.html These lunatics are out to destroy Fleming's creation. This guy is also 50 years old NOW. This insanity must stop :!: FBF, you have a second candidate now to join Idris in your quest to drown the franchise's future under the leadership of Broccoli. Sweeney will be quite upset as well if this madness continues. It's only a matter of time before Logan has his Bond kiss another man.....just a matter of time. :down:
Bond isn't for us anymore. Cast Bond black for all I care. If not, DC's replacement shall be either Sheamus or Wade Barrett.
Why is Pierce jumping onto this ridiculous bandwagon? Are these Hollywood liberals that far off the wall?
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Ugh..Kar-trashian looks busted in that picture. :oops:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

What's up with her MP? :shock:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Why is Pierce jumping onto this ridiculous bandwagon? Are these Hollywood liberals that far off the wall?
It's trying to break the image people have because it was set during a racist era. Colin Salmon is still a cool guy (he is in Arrow) but he is too old to take on the role but maybe that Brosnan's point because Craig looks older than both of them.

I've been endorsing Peter Dinklage for Bond for weeks now ;) I'm not ripping the actor I like him he is one of the coolest guys in Game of Thrones, despite the physical he has the attitude Bond used to have and the coolness.

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
............ :007:
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Note to Kim Kar-trashian:All that plastic surgery is actually making you *uglier.*.

Judging by that picture BJ posted, she's had her boobs, face and lips done(there IS such a thing as too much Botox!)
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

http://www.flicksandbits.com/wp-content ... 708258.jpg The new fortress of solitude. http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/u ... 70x368.jpg From all I have seen so far this Superman film will do MUCH better than Routh's trashy flick. It will do over $100 million opening weekend here as well. Will Henry then replace 'eggy in 2021 as Bond?
Glorious England
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: DR No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, The Spy Who Loved Me, For Your Eyes Only, A View to A Kill, The Living Daylights, Goldeneye, Tommorow Never Dies.
Favorite Movies: Too Many to List... lets just say anyhting over the top, comic book like, and very manly with lots of action and great scriptwriting.

Post by Glorious England »

Henry Cavill wont be replacing cr-egg in 2021. no one will be replacing him as "thugyobahnd!", and why?

Because all the business and marketing education i have had is telling me, there wont BE a Bond franchise in 2021. the only reason skyfail did so well was because of the 50th anniversary, the next film wont have that to fall back on, and having been lied too THREE times in a row by barboring boiled vegetable. people wont be folled again, they know it will be nothing like a Classic Bond film, it will be some street thug battling currupt businessmen, FAILING his mission so badly that britain ends up looking a luaghing stock compared to even America!, and then crying his eyes out and slitting his wrists like some stupid soppy schoolboy over some silly moo of a woman at the end, some emo drama. as thats all babz makes. so people, well, people with any sanity at least, will stay away.

look, emotional drama, crying failure protragonist, schoolboy revenge, that "bourne" trash, that boat has SAILED. sure, theres some downright pathetic loosers out there so consumed with there own manic depression that they only want movies that are going to give them an excuse to end there own insidious existance, but the majority of Normal people want popcorn hero flicks again! why do you think films like expendables, Iron Man, last stand, Olympus has Fallen, etc, did so darn well at the box-office?

If it wasnt for all the lies and hyperbole spread about skyfail by the advertising department (who it appears babz borrrowed from IGN), it would Not have beaten them.

the next Bond film, unless it Seriously changes its tone from the last 3, is going to flop like a damp old sock, people, normal people, the majority of people, have out grown emo and dont want it anymore.

Add to this the fact that colombia aint all that pretty finance wise, and with the inevitable failure of PS4, owing to DRM controversies, sony isnt going to be able to support it for much longer.

then, the "film" (i use that word very loosely) will flop, and the board of directors at colombia will order the Bond franchise axed so it cant send the company under, because in the state the series is in, no one is going to want to buy it, it needs a FULL, and very expensive reboot, and even then, so many people have been turned off the franchise forever by skyfaill, it will take at least six films to rebuild a sustainable audience, no company has the finances in this recession to produce 6 films that dont do all that well, just to rebuild an audience!

no one will buy the franchise, its too badly damaged, so it will either turn into a straight to DVD series, were it isnt going to stand a chance against straight to DVD cheese films, or, more logically, it will be axed to save colombia from crashing.

too bad, so sad. they should have axed it after TWINE, saved us all a headache.

there will be no replacement for egg in 2021, as there will be no franchise in 2021!

back in the days of GE, TND, and all the classics, i never thaught id say this, but in the cold, Hideous light of danielle cregg the demon spitters era... all i can say is...

Good Riddance.
Last edited by Glorious England on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
God Save The Queen.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I hope Superman is a success. I want to have a new Superman series to enjoy and it would annoy the pro-Craig Henry-haters who have been calling Cavil a Pansy since 2005.
Glorious England
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: DR No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, The Spy Who Loved Me, For Your Eyes Only, A View to A Kill, The Living Daylights, Goldeneye, Tommorow Never Dies.
Favorite Movies: Too Many to List... lets just say anyhting over the top, comic book like, and very manly with lots of action and great scriptwriting.

Post by Glorious England »

those cr-egg fans wouldnt know what a pansy is, unless they looked in a mirror. :twisted: come on, cregg breaks several bones just bending down to tie his shoelaces! hes a clapped out peice of gossamer with no place making movies!

they just think Cavill is a pansy because he looks handsome! (cough...not gay!-cough!) . their idea seems to be that anyone who doesnt look like he had the ugly tree fall on him is just a cissy pretty boy..

ill tell you what a cissy is, its a man who tries to act hard as iron, when he cant even do a simple fight sequance without breaking every bone in his body. danielle cragg.

i havnt read any reports on Henry Cavill being injured though? have you? or on Clive Owen, another so called "pansy" to those cre-gg fans, who managed to go 7 rounds with Jason Statham in full bore Nutter mode, and only get bruised once!, or Peirce, the so called "franchise ruining pretty boy". nope, no injury reports there...

cregg,, he got injured (broken thumb) just driving a Range Rover on stage at the new york auto show! one of the most luxurious cars on earth, and he breaks his thumb on its exquistly padded, soft anoline leather covered steering wheel. (insert tactical facepalm meme here!)

yeah, i hope Cavill does well in Superman as well, sure, i dont think hell replace egg in 2021, as i said, i dont think there will be a franchise for him to do that in by then, but, he may well become the second actor in the franchise that comes along to Replace the bond series when its axed! and of course, i want to see the cregg fanboys silenced by Cavill prooving himself to be tougher than you may think.

hah, thinking cr-egg is hard... pah, they wouldnt know a "tough guy" if Arnold Swartzenneger came and started tapdancing to the austrian national anthem on their testes...with spiked golf cleats!

Speaking of Arnie..

James Cameron, if you are listening... True Lies 2. now please!. show babz and co how to do a spy movie...i think they have forgotten!
God Save The Queen.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:http://www.flicksandbits.com/wp-content ... 708258.jpg The new fortress of solitude. http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/u ... 70x368.jpg From all I have seen so far this Superman film will do MUCH better than Routh's trashy flick. It will do over $100 million opening weekend here as well. Will Henry then replace 'eggy in 2021 as Bond?
Henry will be too big for Bond. As for the 7th Bond, save that for Sheamus, Wade Barrett, or likes of the Marty Feldman.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

This is what the 7th Bond should look like based on Skyfall's success.

The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

Personally, I think the next Bond should be Indian, Persian or Chinese. That would make perfect sense to me, seeing as this is a new era, and nothing to do with what Fleming wrote. Modern audiences are crying out for a black Bond, or an Indian Bond. It's so obvious, and furthermore, there are no decent English white actors left on the market in the UK. Salmon is the best we have on offer.

Brosnan has hit the nail firmly on the head with his highly intelligent insight. He certainly knows his Fleming. Just take a look at his movies. His word is gospel when it comes to Bond.