Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Captains Corner. Q & A.

Post by Captain Nash »

I'm often noted by my friends and work mates as having a good sense of humour. I'm also told I often give good advice, and have a very balanced and down to earth attitude, when solving problems.
So I thought, why not try and share some of this with my chums here at dcinb.
I recently received an personal message from x (I'll leave there name out as they may wish to remain anonymous)
X wrote:Dear Captain Nash, I'm having trouble accepting that dwarf who looks like dobby the house elf as James Bond. I know you're one of the few here that can tolerate him, and was wondering how you go about it?
Many thanks in advance x
Well X, I'm glad you ask.
It really is easy. If you drink enough alcohol everything looks good.
No scrub that.
It's an experiment by the movie studios to combine two of the biggest ever franchises in Bond and Potter, by casting an elf in the role. The spin-off series is expected to be big business. Sadly at present many fans have seen through this error in casting and are demanding Bond and Potter remain separate.
With Bond 23 in production, though with no casting confirmed Bond may return in the guise of a tall dark and handsome man.
Or a blond, pouting chap who is apparently not afraid of heights, due to being so close to the ground at all times.
Hope that helps X

Captain Nash.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Re: Captains Corner. Q & A.

Post by Captain Nash »

If you have a question you'd like answered.
Don't be shy, drop me a line.
:cheers:
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger, OHMSS, FRWL, The Living Daylights

Post by 007 »

Do you think we've ever been visited by aliens? And did Roger Patterson film a Bigfoot or was that a man in a monkey suit?
"I’m looking for Commander Bond and not an overgrown stunt-man." - Ian Fleming
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Is there a big difference between the big name brands and supermarket own brand biscuits? I'm thinking about switching to the supermarket brands to save money.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

007 wrote:Do you think we've ever been visited by aliens? And did Roger Patterson film a Bigfoot or was that a man in a monkey suit?
Two excellent questions.
I think the first one is easy to answer. Clearly yes.
If we look at the Bond films, Connery, Lazenby , Moore , Dalton , Brosnan...and Craig.
Come on, one of these is clearly an alien. He has even used his alien powers to create a rift within the fans.
I think the two key giveaways are the appearance, and the height.

*Warning*
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE LIGHT

For further proof of aliens, look no further than the excellent documentary - Star Wars A New Hope
Or the documentary Independence Day, which shows first hand our fight against another alien race. This time much taller and better looking than some of the others. :wink:

And so to Bigfoot. Well I have photographic and rarely seen evidence that he does exist, and was once seen riding on a circus train.
http://screenmusings.org/Octopussy/pages/Oct_688.htm

So he's not confined to North America. Theorists speculate that he may have been on vacation, or was simply visiting his close friend, The Yeti.

Hope that answers your questions OO7.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:Is there a big difference between the big name brands and supermarket own brand biscuits? I'm thinking about switching to the supermarket brands to save money.
Yes, one if for money pinching, cheapskates. The others are well established and better.
Unless you like eating dry powdery lumps of sugar and flour, and want your neighbours to think you are poor, always stick to the more expensive alternative. Tell the missus that her birthday is cancelled. Or the kids that Christmas is on hold because daddy wont buy supermarket own brand biscuits.
It really is an easy choice I think you'll agree Capt. Dom?

Hope that helped.
And no, I don't have any spare change. :wink: